All in Moray is a new employability service in the Moray area as part of the Moray Pathways training offer (funded by the European Social Fund and Scottish Government).
As part of the AiM partnership alongside Apex Scotland and Barnardo’s Works, ENABLE Works are providing person centred support to help people move into valued and fulfilling work roles through specialised support, qualifications, skills training, and employer engagement.
Our specialised one-to-one support includes:
- CV building
- Interview skills
- Identifying skills, strengths & interests
- IT skills for job searching
- Identifying opportunities
- Vocational profiling
- Job analysis
- Job matching
As well as support to move into sustained Employment through:
- Sector based work academies
- Work experiences, placements, and trials
- Volunteer opportunities
- Job shadowing and industry visits
- Sector specific accredited training
- In work support
Get in touch for more information.
Phone: 0300 0200 101